“Hey! How’d ya like to come in and stick your head under the pepsi machine?”
“Everyone’s favorite monkey salesman.”
(Late Show with David Letterman, 1998)
David Letterman Harassing Bryant Gumbel & The Today Show
Top Ten Bookstore Pick-up Lines
10. Care to come back to my place for a little Dickens?
9. When you’re tired of dating “speed readers” —call on me.
8. You’re pretty nicely stacked yourself.
7. Have you seen a copy of “Tax Tips for Billionaires”?
6. Who’s your favorite Karamozov brother?
5. I’ve got a great reading light next to my bed.
4. I can bench press a whole stack of Michener novels.
3. While you’re turning those pages, mind if I lick your fingers?
2. You’re hotter than Emily Dickinson in a tube top.
1. Is that an unabridged dictionary in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?
Appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, 1995. Note the band-aid on her knee…adorable!
Today in TV History: The Late Show with David Letterman debuted on August 30, 1993.
Here’s Letterman in London in ‘95.
“Sooooo. You’re the new pool boy.”